- Ms M supported us with 3 tickets
- Dr M supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms G supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr S supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms M supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms G supported us with 1 ticket
5d 18h 31m
22 January 2022
- Winner! Ms R (CLEETHORPES) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms S (GRIMSBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms D (GRIMSBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms A (Bolton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (GRIMSBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms R (MARKET RASEN) Won 3 extra tickets!
The Faraway CIC provides a much loved and valued service for the community.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service!
At The Faraway CIC we provide a place to plan and realise bright futures by supporting people to develop their own activities, employment opportunities and peer support services.
We have various projects ongoing and in the planning stages.
Currently we run a social group, 2 arts and crafts groups, employment support groups, mindfulness groups and we also employ autism mentors. These mentors are autistic adults who facilitate groups and use their own lived experiences of autism to support fellow autistic adults to live their best lives.
Mr Steven Foulkes
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in North East Lincolnshire.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win A £1,000 Sainsbury's Gift Voucher To Kick Off The New Year!
To kick off 2022, we're giving you the amazing chance to win a £1,000 Sainsbury's Gift Voucher! From Tu clothing and Habitat homewares to groceries, there's something for everyone.
Support your favourite cause, and have a chance to win this fantastic prize - it really is a win-win situation!