- Ms S supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms W supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr C supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms B supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms R supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms L supported us with 10 tickets
2d 18h 16m
11 December 2021
- Winner! Ms H (GRIMSBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx B (GRIMSBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms R (GRIMSBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (GRIMSBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
Cleethorpes & Grimsby Riding For the Disabled provides a much loved and valued service for the community.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service! We run totally on donations. All our coaches and volunteers give there time for free.
We are a succesful Riding for the Disabled group formed over 30yrs ago.
Horse riding benefits disabled people by developing confidence, muscle strength, and coordination. Also helps to make new friends.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mrs Julie Holmes (Trustee and Disabled Rider)
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in North East Lincolnshire.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
‘Tis The Season To Make A Difference Today - PLAY
Choose to make a real difference to the community for £1 a week through the lottery. Your support also gives you chances at weekly cash prizes, PLUS, be in the draw on the 1st of January 2022 for your chance to WIN a £1,000 DECATHLON voucher to spend on 70+ sports, nutrition & body care products!